Friday, May 4, 2007

Nothing of Note

I have nothing of note to say. Really, I'm just a little bored, and what better way to relieve that than a blog entry. But then that leaves the problem of a topic. However, I am an expert rambler, so coming up with something shouldn't be too hard. It generally isn't. I guess I could write about Final Fantasy 12 since I wish I was playing it right now. My blood's starting to itch for it, which means it must be a pretty good game. I was a bit dubious at first because the battle system is a bit weird. I mean, I pretty much just have to stand back and watch. I generally end up taking a slightly more active hand in things though just to keep it interesting. As the game progresses more and more and I get more gambits, I'm going to be able to sit back and relax more and more. That's not necessarily a good thing, but I suppose it's alright. It seems to still be keeping my interest regardless.

Well that topic's dead. Even my rambling prowess couldn't keep that train of thought going. I guess I could move on to talking about Stebbins' special dinner tomorrow, but I already know that that's not going to go anywhere. It will be an equally short train of thought, but here goes. So we voted on a theme and it ended up being nautical. I'm not terribly thrilled. There's a handful of people in the house who really like nautical stuff. I can't say I get it. Kids today. One minute it's gangsta rappers, the next it's the sea. Go figure. Well whatever the theme, it doesn't matter to me all that much since I don't have any plans to dress up. I guess I could make some extra effort to wear blue. Or I could just not give a fuck. It really isn't going to matter whatever I dress as, but I do intend to have fun at this special dinner. The easiest way to ensure that is to get drunk. I can't drink any of the alcohol at the party since I haven't paid my social bill, but this is where being 21 comes in. This is also where the half finished bottle of vodka sitting in my room makes an appearance. Perhaps a little beer from the corner store would not be amiss either... Just so long as I'm not quietly sitting in the corner like last time or sitting next to someone too stoned to talk to me like the time before, I'm sure it'll work out. Perhaps getting Susan to save me a seat is the way to go... Sitting next to her will be lots of fun. Well, as long as the food is better this time than last time, I'll be happy.

Ok then. I've satisfied my boredom to a degree, but I'm still left with a feeling of "now what?" Whatever I end up doing, it will not be further blogging. Good day, readers of my blog! May your Fridays be more eventful than mine.

No comments: