Tuesday, July 17, 2007
More boring dreams
Those boring dreams are actually negatively impacting me now. I dreamt I was eating lunch today and I'd lost track of time. I looked at my watch and it was already 1:57 and time for me to get to my midterm. I was angry at myself for not having time to study. I went back to my room to gather up my stuff. I was pretty stressed out about the time. Then I suddenly realized that I was in bed and it was 2:02 and I really was going to be late. I also realized I was still wearing the clothes I had slept in, so I wasn't even ready to go out the door. I really freaked out at that point and woke up to find that it was actually 6:30. Unable to go back to sleep, I write this blog entry in frustration. It was all so real and plausible, it was hard not to wake up. Sigh... I had difficulty falling asleep last night too. So that leaves me with a whopping 4.5 hours of sleep the day before a midterm. I might as well make the most of it and study. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember also in my dream that Matt was being a douche and making a big fuss over something he had no right to.
It was just all so plausible!
Poor no-sleeping sweetie. I hope you still do well on your test.
Oh, I'm sorry. I had boring dreams last night too, but ones where I was really glad that it was a dream when I woke up. On reflection, it's kind of a good feeling when you wake up from a sucky dream and realize that your life isn't quite that bad.
Also, I googled rosemary's ramblings. You are in some interesting company!
Post a Comment