Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's about time I posted

I've been so busy lately. It's been pretty hectic. If you want to stay on top of your shit in two math classes, it takes a lot of work. Also, having all that math to do at once can really fry your brain. It really wouldn't hurt to have a little humanities thrown in there as well, but I think one more class would be a little too much. I think one math class would be ideal. I'm really looking forward to next summer when all I'll be taking is math 104. I understand that it's pretty hard, but being able to focus only on one math class would be so nice. It would be much more relaxing and I'd probably have 3 day weekends too.

I confess, there's a lot going on, but I don't know how much I have to say. I mean, there's so much I could say, but I don't really feel compelled to say anything. Ummm... I got a mini fridge (gift from Steven- thank you!) because some bastard stole my carefully marked food left in common spaces. Now I trust no one! Except for my mini fridge. It's my only friend. It's storing my food right now, like the loyal and trustworthy fridge that it is. I can't say enough good things about little mini fridge. It's like a puppy. A puppy that cools food instead of peeing everywhere. Now that's the type of puppy I could get used to.

Other than that not too much has been going on aside from work, which I suppose I had better get back to. Then again, I don't really want to. Since my gsi gave us the answers to pretty much all of the homework questions during the review session tonight, I don't have too much work to do. Well I could always study. There's plenty of that to do. But I think I'd rather just do something else for a bit. Such as writing a blog entry. But now the blog entry is over. I want to do something else. Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Next summer _will_ be sweet.

Glad you like the mini fridge. If you start to like it more than me though, I'm taking it back =) Aww...just teasing, I couldn't take back something after giving it to you. I'd just be sad if you started to like it more.