Oh giant, bulky Nokia phone... how could I have ever let you out of my sight? How could I have withstood a single moment where I was not looking upon your glorious visage? How could I have taken one step without noticing that your ponderous mass was not with me?
Now that we are together once again, you can be assured that I will never leave your side. Phone, you are a part of me. Without you I am incomplete and isolated, severed from my ties with the world around me. You have provided me with loyal service and reception for years. How could I repay you so unjustly by losing you?
But I never gave up hope of finding you again. I knew one day we would look upon each other once more with the love and adoration we both share for each other. Phone, you cannot imagine the joy in my heart when I found you at central office, waiting for me with loving ar-... errr... buttons. May we never part ways again.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm...*sniff*...I'm...*sniff*...I'm so happy for you two. *bursts into tears of joy*
Post a Comment