skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rosemary's Ramblings

Friday, July 13, 2007

I long for what used to be

I dreamt last night that I found two twenty dollar bills in my purse where I didn't think I had any.

I also dreamt that I took out the trash in my bathroom.

When I was little, I used to dream about better stuff, like breathing underwater and chicken mummies. Adult dreams suck.
Posted by rjamm at 12:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (93)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • my metaphors could use some fine tuning
      • just wanted to say hi
      • I'm shakin in my boots
      • Reunited and it feels so good
      • I lost my phone!
      • More boring dreams
      • I long for what used to be
      • It's about time I posted
      • A few little updates
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)

About Me

rjamm
View my complete profile