Wednesday, July 25, 2007

just wanted to say hi

I only have minutes before class start, but I just wanted to pop in and blog just a tiny bit.

Hello!

I'm feeling a little run down, but it could be worse. All the writing I've been doing in class this summer has revived the aches from my war wound. And by war I mean Angband. It's a shame. That was such a good game. I'd play it again if only I could...

And I have a cold, but it's not too severe, at least not yet.

And my jaw seems to slightly dislocate every morning. That one's a little disconcerting. I'm going to check up on that after school ends.

Oh well. It's not so bad. My homework load is a little light for the next couple days on account of upcoming midterms, so that's a little relaxing. And I think I might buy food today. That'll be a treat!

Ok. Off to class.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor sweetie, with all your little aches and pains. In general I would offer a message, but who's ever heard of a hand/jaw massage? Well, I could still rub your back for hell of it =)

I'm glad you're gonna eat well tonight. You should do that more often.