Oooohh. That slaughters my personal best. I'm feel both proud of you and inadequate at the same time (but mostly proud).PS When we're married will that be OUR freecell record?
Teehee... I'm glad you're proud and honest (but mostly proud). Unfortunately I lost at 108. I just got sloppy. Sigh. And no. I don't share. Get your own record. :p
A freecell pre-nup? I've never heard of such a thing! *Hurumph*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooohh. That slaughters my personal best. I'm feel both proud of you and inadequate at the same time (but mostly proud).
PS When we're married will that be OUR freecell record?
Teehee... I'm glad you're proud and honest (but mostly proud). Unfortunately I lost at 108. I just got sloppy. Sigh.
And no. I don't share. Get your own record. :p
A freecell pre-nup? I've never heard of such a thing! *Hurumph*
Post a Comment