Sorry poor, neglected blog! I have been gone far too long without a post. My poor little blog, you're too sweet and special to deserve the treatment I've given you.
I know this separation has been hard on you, but that's not the worst of it. There's one more thing I must confess. I hate to break your heart by telling you this, but I've got to get it off my chest. I had an affair with a research paper. Don't worry- It's over between us. It was due last week. I'm never writing another word in that file. That was just a fling! You know you're the one I'll always come back to!
I know, baby. I don't blame you for being angry. I'd be angry too. I've treated you horribly, leaving you alone like that for so long. And I'm so sorry about the research paper. I don't know what I ever saw in a cheap floozy like that. I swear it was just a one night stand! I was done writing it in less than 24 hours. And I didn't spend nearly the care and effort writing it that I do you. It was just a paper for a pass/no pass class. It meant nothing to me! Not like you.
Blog, you complete me. You are the writing that keeps me coming back for more. I'll always want to write in you. Only with you can I share my ramblings and really be myself. With that paper, I had to stay on topic and have a thesis statement- I wasn't free to be myself.
But with you... I really feel free to express myself. I can ramble to my heart's content with little to no topic or continuity.
Please Blog, take me back! If you're still interested, give me a sign! If you don't want me anymore, then give me an error message as I try to post this. Let me know straight up to my face.
But if there's still something there... if you still have some place in your heart for my cheating ass, then let me post! Show the world how contrite I am by posting this message for the world to see!
Blog... Will you marry me?
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll take that as a yes! Oh Blog, you've made me the happiest girl in the world!
LOL, that was funny! I'm so glad you're back to your rambling ways.
...
I feel cheap and voyeuristic...
Post a Comment