So Michael actually sent me an email. I wasn't expecting it at all. I'm a little shocked.
So now I have a quandary. What to do? I really don't want to reply to it. Leaving it unanswered seems like the easiest thing to do for now. Also it seems like the least detrimental action to all parties involved. But I sorta do want him to have a little detriment. He's such a fucker. Part of me would love to write a scathing letter informing him quite frankly that he is the scum of the earth and that he is a fraction of the man Steven is. I don't imagine Steven would appreciate that though since that would probably cause Michael to act a little awkward in Steven's presence (maybe being a bigger dick than he already was). I wouldn't want to hinder Steven from future nerdage where Michael was involved (even though I do question his taste in friends on those occasions).
Perhaps a simple email telling him that he really shouldn't contact me again? It gets the point across without being too graphic. Ugh... but the thought of restraining myself so much and not really letting in to him is a little bothersome as well.
What a prick. I wish he had just taken the hint and not bothered to contact me. Arg! This is the best opportunity to tell him what a fucker he is! Why do I have to show restraint? I've had a lot of restraint - a LOT of restraint - over the past year by not initiating contact and letting him know how sleazy, disgusting, arrogant, and moronic he is. Now I'm supposed to show restraint when he's even asking me to tell him what's going on?? He doesn't deserve it, not for a second. He shouldn't be treated with respect. He should be trod on and spat at until he finally shuts the gaping hole that is his mouth so that he can no longer spew out the filth that he considers to be communication.
*fume fume fume fume*
Sigh. I'll procrastinate on my response for now. I won't be able to write it without becoming furious, but there isn't much point to starting furious as well.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to cheer you up, so I'll hug you extra hard when I see you tonight.
Post a Comment