The Roy Mustang Miniskirt army petition
A bottleneck of foot traffic
No fewer than 10 people with "free hugs" signs
One "expensive hugs" sign
And I've lost the game so many times I'm beginning to question my sanity, or at least the sanity of people who think that's a good use of their time.
A crowd of people lined up to see the hosts of Attack of the Show. I was unaware anyone could listen to them for more than 30 seconds without stabbing themselves in the eardrum. But it turns out they're popular. Who'd have thunk it.
Plus many many other things which are perhaps best expressed through photograph. Check facebook in the near future to see for yourself.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When you say that you have lost the game, are you talking about "the game" or an actual game?
"The game"
Post a Comment