And his method of attack is my car.
I drive my car so infrequently. Maybe 5 days or so a month. I drove it a lot last weekend, but that was an unusually large amount. I generally just drive to Fremont and back once a week. Sometimes I'll drive around the Fremont area a smidge.
Despite how infrequently I drive, my car still manages to break down incredibly frequently.
Maybe 6 months ago, there was this mystery light going on in my car. That cost a couple hundred to fix.
A month of two later, my indicators completely stopped working. Another expensive fix.
Then a headlight went out.
Then my defroster wasn't working so hot.
And now... now... now my window is broken. Luckily, there was no shattered glass. Well, there is shattered glass. It's just all in my door. The glass pane just fell. Straight down. Into my door. And went crunch.
So now my window doesn't close. Hello theft! And hello rainy season!
I love inopportune, unexpected financial burdens, don't you?
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor sweetie.
My cutie would look good in a Corolla. Try pricing one out http://www.toyota.com/byt/pub/init.do
Post a Comment