Thursday, December 20, 2007
Maybe God only hates my car
I fixed it yesterday! It only took a few hours and I think the price was fairly reasonable (not that I would know since this has never happened before). It was good that I didn't have anything else to do though. I had to just sit around with a book for more than 2 hours. Which is not a horrible fate, but if I had school or some other stress, I think it would have been a problem. And it was a good thing I fixed it so soon since it rained (and I mean poured) last night. Woohoo! It's fun being self reliant and taking care of myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good sweetie.
Alexis is having the same "God Hates My Car" thing too. Apparently, someone tried to break into the hood of her shitty Toyota Corola (why will forever be a mystery.) This caused lots of denting in the part meeting with the windshield but no steal-age luckily. Her dad tried to fix it. He lifted up the windsheild wipers to do so. He forgot to put them back down before closing the hood and "CRUNCH" broke her windshield. Yup. Crazy.
On top of that, her car was side swiped while it was parked and the person didnt leave a note so that sucks.
And she popped 4 tires in a month with 1.5 year old tires (3 separate wheels and then one of the same ones again.)
Wait...why do I want a car again? =^.~=
Post a Comment