For all that Steven encourages me to write longer and longer, I think this entry will be a comparatively short one.
I've been exercising the past few days and it SUCKS! I'm very sore. But I'm also proud of myself. All in all, I'm glad I'm doing it. Now will I be able to continue doing it when I'm off spring break is the big question.
Steven is working out with me. I am tortoise to his hare. I am slow and steady, but I win the race. Well, I win the race when it's a long jog like we did today. He did better than me yesterday when we were doing sprints. But regardless of tortoise/hare-dom, I'm just happy that we're both exercising. Also, working out makes food taste better. I'm always in favor of that.
We've decided not to watch tv while we're together on spring break. It's working out well so far. Last night we did a 550 piece puzzle. We've already started a 1000 piece puzzle, but I don't think we'll finish that before he leaves Friday morning. That's ok. I'm bossy about putting the puzzle together anyway. This means I get to finish it my way. :p
Plans for tomorrow include a trip to the Sacramento zoo. They have a great reptile house. I'm looking forward to it a lot. I haven't been there in years.
In retrospect, I think this entry is a little bland. I'm not a big fan of it. It's kinda the equivalent of telling people what I had for lunch- not all that interesting. I feel like my ramblings should be a little more significant that plans for the day. I mean, I could have that on a to-do list. It doesn't belong in a blog.
Oh well. I'll try to keep it more interesting in the future. Toodles!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think your post was interesting, but I may be biased since it involves me. I'm glad we're working out too; also, it's a lot easier when we do it together.
Post a Comment