Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daylight Savings

I have not taken well to daylight savings this year. Usually I'm bitter for about a day and then I get over it, but I've been harboring a bitter resentment since Monday. I think it has to do with waking up in the dark each morning. I enjoyed waking up in the light quite a bit before. Now I wake up each morning and think "wah." Not the most inspiring way to start the day. I get bitter in the afternoon too. I feel like the sun is trying to trick me into staying at work longer. Overall I suppose I would say I have Daylight Savings Malaise, or DSM. It blows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And it didn't help that we went to bed an hour late Sunday night, even not accounting for DST. So, we kind of lost 2 hours there. I felt like crap Monday, but was fine after I went to bed early Monday night and slept late Tuesday morning. I guess you don't have that luxury =(