Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I feel so bitchy

Man. I have felt so bitchy lately. I don't know how to explain it. Like I want to hassle people and find fault. I'm feeling kind of guilty about my last blog entry. And last night I snapped at Steven and made him sad. I apologized afterwards, but I've been really snappish and emotional recently. Maybe being mad and stewing about Steven's dad has made me more irritable. But now I feel like I'm just blaming other people, like it's his dad's fault I'm a bitch. I don't know why I feel so irritable. I really have no cause to be. Things are going quite well. And then all of a sudden out of left field I start biting Steven's head off over nothing. I feel awful. He's too nice and puts up with too much of my crap. I wish I were nicer and more charitable towards people. I feel bad about not giving people the benefit of the doubt. Hrm. You just sort of get in the doldrums sometimes. I'll just work on it and get over it.

No comments: