Apparently there is a slightly new occurrence happening on the internets. This would be duckrolling. You say to someone "hey check out this cool link!" and instead of giving them the link, you send them to a video with a picture of a duck with wheels and a random song. Then you get to say "Snap! Duckrolled, bitch!" or some other similar variant. Anyway, I find the whole process delightful. I wish I were duckrolled more often. I've never been. I just spent the last several minutes listening to various duckrolls on youtube. You never know what's coming. The randomness is quite fun. There are also some real gems in there. Here's something that I think everyone could appreciate. It thrilled me to no end.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YbaTur4A1OU
Enjoy. You are now just a little bit nerdier. Depending on how much you enjoy the link, you might even gain a level.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey check out this video of a guy beating FF7 in 14 minutes: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mjeGgsxbV9w
That was without doubt the most ridiculous four and a half minutes I have ever spent in my entire life.
This includes the time I did a drunken butt dance wearing a tank top and underwear in front of a movie theater (last Saturday, actually).
Post a Comment