Saturday, September 8, 2007
A most unusual shedding
My eyelashes are shedding. Weird. Eyelashes just keep falling out. Now I have a rather large surplus of hair in general (and eyelashes in particular), so I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't keep falling into my eyes. I've had to pick four! (that's four with an emphasis, not to be confused with four factorial, four bang, or not four) eyelashes out of my eyes in the past two days. It is most unpleasant. I have high hopes this that is an unusual and momentary spike in eye discomfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Call your mom, and make sure that it doesn't mean you're unhealthy.
Nah, they're not really falling out much more than usual (although perhaps a little more). They're just falling into my eyes much more than usual.
They have been watching from the shadows (of your hair), biding their time, plotting.
Now revenge is sure to be swift and merciless. Nothing can stop them. Well, maybe tweezers. But nothing else!
Post a Comment