skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rosemary's Ramblings
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I like bark!
When I was younger, I always liked the shape of leaves and what flowers trees had, but now I've discovered I really like bark. It has so much variety. Each tree has a unique pattern. It's really beautiful and fun to feel. Yay bark!
4 comments:
zurvan
said...
I like woof.
September 25, 2007 at 9:08 AM
rjamm
said...
I like suck it!
September 26, 2007 at 5:00 PM
zurvan
said...
You do, like, suck it! :)
September 27, 2007 at 2:34 PM
Unknown
said...
I actually DO like suck it...
September 27, 2007 at 9:12 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(8)
a strange solution to a difficult kid
I like bark!
Ack!
Realizations about grad school
Solutions
The beauty of math
A most unusual shedding
My hero of the hour
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
About Me
rjamm
View my complete profile
4 comments:
I like woof.
I like suck it!
You do, like, suck it! :)
I actually DO like suck it...
Post a Comment